Philippians 4:11 "Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content." ESV

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Quarter of a Century!


Sunday I turned 25! My birthday always lands around Labor Day which works out well, so I always get a day off for my birthday. This year since 25 is kind of a big number to be turning, Wes wanted to throw me a party with the help of our mothers of course! My mom helped with decorations and his mom helped with food. It turned out really cute! I was happy to enjoy time with close friends and hang out with everyone!

Here are the center pieces I made for the tables. We also used lemons and limes in water in the vases with floating candles. They turned out really cute.

*Interesting Fact - Lemons float and limes sink!! Who knew?








Decorations were all white, black and green! Polka dots as well, which I love! We also used the Japanese lanterns that we used at our wedding, it made for a fun outside party! Once it got dark we went inside and had Karaoke in the basement!



Here is the awesome Brochette that I made, with help with some home-grown tomatoes from Wesley's grandpas garden!! Yummy, one of my favorite Italian dishes!
Here is my cake that a friend from church made. I am so blessed with awesome friends and family. Thank you for a beautiful and memorable birthday!!



4 comments: