Philippians 4:11 "Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content." ESV

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day!

I absolutely love the smell of new crayons and new school supplies. It is so fun to go to the store before school starts and see all the new and neat school stuff. My lovely husband had to literally tear me away because I was so excited to look around in the store. He did let me buy a new box of crayons though, and for that I say thank you! Furthermore, school is approaching and as much as I love my summer, I am now ready to start a new fresh year!

Here are a few pictures of my classroom. I was very excited to start school this year but a little nervous. The main thing is that even though it is stressful at times, I know that this is my mission field for now and where God wants me. I want to do my best to serve him and share His love with others around me.


I realized my classroom was really small once I had to get 31 desks in there along with all my other stuff I felt that I must have need to be an effective teacher!!


This is my reading area in my classroom, I have History books and magazines that the students can read if they get done with an activity early. It rarely happens with only 50 minutes to a class, but occasionally I will have a few that will get to enjoy the reading area!


My desk! Not a wreck yet, but the years just getting started! This is my little area to call my own! I am also working on a table cloth to put around the computer desk, I will post it later on!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome sweetheart! I know you are a great teacher, I wish I could be a student of yours just for one week, to see how hard you would be on me! Ha! Keep up the good work! Love ya, lots!

    ReplyDelete