This is a book I have had for awhile and always start reading it at different times throughout the year, but this year I have started reading it with my husband at the beginning of the year and we have had some great insights. As you may know C.S. Lewis is a great Christian writer, most people know him for his Narnia books, but he has also wrote some other great Christian books as well. Such as Mere Christianity, Screwtape Letters and The Four Loves just to name a few. This book A Year with C.S. Lewis takes excerpts from books he is written and then you read it as a devotional each day. I have really enjoyed them so far, he really gets you to thinking and uses some great analogies, it is great for discussion. I strongly encourage you to read something each day, devotional books like this one is a great way to start and get you into a system of reading something each day. There are also Bible reading guides online that will help you plan out a reading schedule if you have trouble with that. Happy reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment