Philippians 4:11 "Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content." ESV

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Homemade

Last night was scrapbooking at our church, I didn't really have a big project to work on, so I did some cards for a baby shower I was going to tomorrow! I made one for myself and one for my mother-in-law to give away. I thought they turned out cute... I used my new Christmas present, a Martha Stewart Scoring Board, it helps you make cards, envelopes and boxes, very handy! 








Saturday morning we had a Women on Mission meeting where one of our church members told about her current mission trips. The meeting was awesome, she made us laugh and cry, good times with great Christian women! I made this Chocolate Chip Cheeseball, a recipe I got from a friend, it tastes a lot like cookie dough.... GOOD!! Luckily most of it was eaten so I didn't have to take a lot of it home with me!


Chocolate Chip Cheeseball

1 stick of butter (softened)
1 8oz. cream cheese (softened)
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips

combine all ingredients, refrigerate, then serve w/ graham crackers


No comments:

Post a Comment