Philippians 4:11 "Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content." ESV

Monday, December 3, 2012

Easy crafts

Here are a few crafts I have recently done.

1. Christmas Banner - I was wanting to buy one and then couldn't find the one I had previously saw in the stores. Then I thought why not make one. I found this link that has a printable banner and you literally print it and then I actually added red card stock to the back of each letter to make it stand out. Then hole punched each corner and put twine through it.

Here is the link for the printable Christmas border.

Look how easy! Great for your Christmas gatherings this season or for family pictures!


2. Diaper Wreath - I had a friend make me a diaper wreath for me when I was pregnant with Malachi and I thought I would try myself to make one for a friend. 

I used wire hangers and my husband bent them into a circle for me. I tried one at first but it is much easier to use 2 hangers one smaller one on the inside helps secure the diapers better. 

I then just tied diapers (you want to find some that have white on one side) around the hangers with ribbon and then made the letters for his name on my Cricut and laminated the letters and then hot-glued them to the wreath! Great baby gift!







No comments:

Post a Comment