Philippians 4:11 "Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content." ESV

Monday, April 4, 2011

Vinyl crafts!

Since I bought vinyl, I have loved adding it to all sorts of crafts! There are so many endless options to what you can do.

Below is a teacher gift I gave a dear friend. I filled it up with little items I thought she could use and then added her name to the top.



Another gift I made for a friends birthday. I took a tall canister and added "It's Your Day" to it on one side and the other side put a "V" for her last name. Then added some of her favorite things on the inside. I was happy with the finished product!



Vinyl is easy and fun, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment